Today a lot of people are using digital camera as a means to achieve better and quality photos.
Yet sometimes we have to admit the fact that we really don’t get the perfect image that we want.
Because of the existence of the digital photography software, we can now have the ability to modify and edit the photos to get the perfect image we want.
To give you some examples, below is a list of the digital photography software you can use and are made available in the market.
Adjustment of graphics/photos
- Infran View. With this software program you can alter the graphics at the same time crop and cut your graphics, produce slideshows and even enhance your graphics. All these features in one simple and free software program. This is also perfect for group processing.
- Image Force. This is a free software program with editing and painting tools. This tool has an image editor and will let you transfer images from digital cameras and scanners. It is also best used for modifying, sending and printing you photos. Though this is a complicated program, you can be sure you’ll have quality output.
- Kodak EasyShare Freeware. This is widely used for modifying, sharing and even printing your photos. This is great for amateurs since it is easier to use.
- PhotoFilter. This is a simple software program. Though it has limited features, it is elegant in a way that it has a user interface and lots of image adjustments buttons, effects and filters.
- VCW Photo Editor. This free version of graphic editor provides lots of editing and painting features and tools such as, text tool, color replacement, gradients, editing in any scales, selections by region or color, special effects, etc. You can also upgrade to a higher version for a better features.
- Picasa. This is a freeware from google. This software has the ability to share and edit all your photos saved on your PC. The good thing about this digital photography software is that it instantly sets all the images and then sorts them by album with date on each folder. This would help you recognize all the pictures. You simply drag and drop to organize your albums as well as to create labels on each album. Moreover, Picasa like other software has the ability to share and send your pictures through uploading them in your emails, and blogs.
- Serif Photo Plus. This digital photography software includes features such as, editable text, image slicing, export optimizer, image maps, smart shapes, selection tools and other image enhancement tools. Its current version is now available for free online, but you can order a CD, with a shipping charge.
- ADG Panorama Version 5.0. Like other software programs, Panorama also lets you share your photos easily and generate them quickly. It has added features that embed, edit and publish 360 degrees of interactive panoramic composition directly on the web. This software is internet dependent.
- Picture Shark. This freeware allows you to “inscribe” visible text or logos on the photos. Additional features includes: The Wizard user interface; the capacity to of produce real watermarks; it also has a feather that create edges between the picture and the stamp, to make the image smarter; and its support any image format.
These are some few of the available digital photography software. As a digital photographer, you can always play with your image. Put some creativity and don’t be afraid to explore. Practice and research more on the software program that you think would work