Want clear thinking? Resolve your “mind irritations,” by watching what’s going on in your head. It takes practice, but you can start right now. Sometimes a phone call you need to make quietly bothers you all day, just below şüur. Maybe you’re worried about an upcoming meeting. How do you find and resolve these things?
Take a deep breath, close your eyes for a moment, and tune in to your mind. As you become aware of these stressors, do something to let them go. Make that phone call, or put it on your “to do” list, and your mind will let go of the concern for now. Sometimes bringing a problem to full consciousness and telling yourself, “There is nothing I can do about this until Friday,” will stop the unconscious worrying.
Start tuning into your mind, and you’ll find it becomes easier to recognise what is just below the surface, irritating you and sapping your brain power. Take care of those things, and clearer thinking is automatic. This is a powerful technique if you use it regularly.
More Tips For Clear Thinking
1. Have clear space. It’s rare that a person can work better in clutter. An organised home or office space means you won’t have the thought “where is that…” distracting your mind.
2. Get enough good sleep. Sleep requirements vary greatly, but the bare minimum for almost everyone is somewhere around five hours. Many of us suffer if we sleep less than seven hours. tədqiqat, lakin, seems to indicate that after some minimum quantity, the quality of sleep is more important for normal brain function.
3. Try meditating. Gözlərinizi bağlayın, relax, and watch your breath. Your mind will wander endlessly, but just continually return your attention to your breath. Do this for even five minutes, and you’ll feel better and think more clearly.
4. Walk. I think the research will eventually show this to be one of the best things you can do to improve the quality of your thinking. But don’t wait for the proof. There are enough other reasons to take a walk anyhow.
5. Avoid sugar. Eat a large piece of sugary cake on an empty stomach, then try to do math problems twenty minutes later. You’ll understand “brain fog,” və ya “sugar blues.”
6. Breath deeply through your nose. Three deep breaths through your nose is like a mini-meditation. Nose breathing uses your diaphram more, drawing more air in, and therefore pumping more oxygen into your bloodstream and brain.
7. Don’t drink alcohol. A beer or two may help your creativity, but in general, alcohol is a hindrance to clear thinking.